Saturday, August 2, 2014

New mini kit in store - Ship Ahoy

http://www.scrappybee.com/beehive/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=8_106&products_id=1008#.U93Wo2OrtEg

I have a new mini kit in store at Scrappy Bee. Several of us designers have put together mini kits using the same color palette, and you can mix and match kits! They are only $1 each through August 7th, available in the Honey Pot section at Scrappy Bee. After the 7th, they will go up to regular price.
(Click on the picture to go directly to my kit in the store)


*********************************

I also have some lovely layouts to show off from my creative team:

 Made by Robin, using my Ship Ahoy kit


 Made by Yvette using my Antique Mall kit


 Made by Dee using my Summer Breeze kit


 Made by Bekki using my All American kit


 Made by Bekki using my All American kit


 Made by Blue Cat using my Antique Mall Add-On Freebie


 Made by Blue Cat using my All American Add-On Freebie


No comments:

Post a Comment