Tuesday, July 8, 2014

TOU's

I've had someone ask about my TOU (terms of use). I always have a TOU included in with any item I sell, but I thought I would go ahead and post it here for those who would like to read it before purchasing anything. I'm fairly laid back on things, so if you have a question about a particular type of using, don't hesitate to ask! You can email me at gypsy-butterfly@hotmail.com




For Digital Scrapkits:

For S4H, S40, or personal use. No commercial use is allowed.

PLEASE DO NOT:

*  use anything in this kit for commercial use
*  claim my designs as your own
*  redistribute my kits

FEEL FREE TO:

*  submit your projects that you created using my designs to magazines or online publications. Please be sure to give proper credit
   to Gypsy Butterfly
*  alter images, such as changing color, size, etc... as needed to compliment your design
*  use my designs in tag making



**************************************



For Commercial Use items:

Fine for personal or commercial use! Please do not redistribute my item "as is". Feel free to recolor and add to your own kits!

Credit is appreciated but not required!

No comments:

Post a Comment